I’m so excited to gush on these top 5 venues of 2019! They are not only beautiful, but the owners are awesome! There was so many venues in 2019 that were beautiful, but here are my top 5 that I had the luxury of photographing at and would love to meet and photograph more couples at these locations. Brides wouldn’t you want someone that knows your venues ins and outs of the perfect spots to take your photos.
1. Rivercrest Farm in Dover, Ohio is a drop dead gorgeous venue. It didn’t matter any area you were in it was still gorgeous. The lighting is perfect, so your photographer will drool and have ease finding places for your bridal party, family portraits, and bridal portraits. This place has a bridal suite for brides and for mens den for the groomsmen. Different layouts for your ceremony and the most beautiful barn for your reception lets you customize your perfect unique wedding to how YOU want it. It relatively stayed cool even in late August. It has openings in the barn that lets the most perfect breeze come in.
2. Buchwalter Greenhouse in Wooster, OH is a great venue to hold your ceremony and reception! This place lets so much light in and is the perfect winter location with the greenery of spring. Did you know they provide the plants? This location has a tiny room to get ready in. So keep in mind that a different off site location would be ideal for makeup and hair. But the room is doable! There are no rooms for the groomsmen. As you can see above, this location is sooo pretty and I truly enjoyed photographing here. The staff was pretty awesome!
3. Malabar Farms in Lucas, Ohio has so many gorgeous areas and the barn itself was jaw dropping. This venue features a pond, a white farmhouse, a stagecoach garage, a corncrib, and rolling hills. The corncrib was utilized where your caterer can serve food, but could easily have your caterer right inside the barn to the left.
4. Patterson Fruit Farm in Chesterland, OH features an awesome location for your ceremony. An overlook of a beautiful park field with a rustic elegant feel of reception location with a small porch overlook as well. This location also has an orchard of apples that would make another location for portraits. The owner is soo great! The coordinator is on top of things to make your day run smoothly.
5. The Lodge at Allardale in Medina, OH has another beautiful area for a ceremony location and that’s another overlook of trees which would be awesome in the fall. This place is perfect for smaller weddings. All the natural lighting in this place is sooo perfect! This place is like a canvas for your wedding!
Choosing your venue can be nerve wracking since it is a huge expense and will set the tone for your whole wedding. But once you find the perfect one your date is set and will feel so surreal! So excited that you’re taking this next step in both of your lives! I hope you find this info helpful in finding your perfect venue! Happy Planning!!